TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Your participation requires good health (in special cases please contact us), winter sport adapted equipment and for you to follow the directions of the instructors.
Our ski instructors are certified professionals (fully qualified ski instructors or trainee ski instructors). Any participation is subject to their decision based on moral and physical abilities.
All lessons are subject to the ski instructor’s appreciation of the weather and snow conditions, and skills of the participants.
Weather conditions :
In the case of bad weather, no refund or postponement will be given by ESI Snow Systems Ski School.
Insurance is not included in our prices. It is essential to have insurance, eg « Carré Neige ». You can buy this with your ski pass (the ski pass office can inform you about what it covers). We recommend your insurance covers lessons, cancellation, repatriation, medical assistance and injury.
Booking, Registration and Rules :
Lessons must be booked directly with us, by phone or via our online booking system before your stay. The booking will be accepted after the agreement of the ESI Snow Systems and your payment. The total amount must be paid when you make your booking, which will then be confirmed. Your booking is confirmed upon receipt of payment.
Upon confirmation of your booking, you acknowledge being informed of, and are accepting, our terms of sale.
Lesson cancellation :
• No refund or postponement of any lesson or cancellation will be accepted.
• No refund or exchange will be provided because of insufficient physical or technical ability.
• No refund will be provided in case of stoppage of ski lessons beyond our control (such as stoppage of lifts, bad weather, etc…)
• No refund will be provided if our ski instructor modifies, with or without warning, any program depending on the weather or safety conditions.
• We need a minimum of 4 people to run a group and 3 to run a clinic and a Mini Kids class. In the event of insufficient numbers we reserve the right to offer the options of:
* Running 3 mornings only on alternate days i.e. Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday (for group lessons only).
* Converting credit to private lesson(s).
* Cancel the class and issue a full refund.
• Group size is normally limited to 8. (10 during school holidays) clinics size limited to 6. However, groups & clinics sizes may alter if we feel a client’s ability is more suitable to a different group.
• Children of 10 years or older may be moved to adult classes depending on their ability, only with the understanding and consent of the parents.
• For your safety, your instructor / guide reserves the right to cancel (or exchange to an on piste lesson) the off piste session due to snow conditions, avalanche risk, weather.
• Lesson times can be modified according to the lift operating times.
Not included :
Insurance, ski equipment and ski pass are not included in our rates.
Pictures and videos:
On our website and social media, we are using pictures and videos taken during our lessons. Please, inform us before in writing if you do not agree, failing that, your consent will be assumed.
In the event of an accident caused by a third party, the ski instructor and ESI Snow Systems do not have any obligation to know the identity of the third party. No obligation for a result will be held against the ski instructor or ESI Snow Systems.